• Up to 866 Mbps
• 1x Gigabit Ethernet Port (PoE IN)
• 1x 10/100 Fast Ethernet Ports
• 1x USB 2.0 Port (optional)
• Dual flash image support
• 280 x 90 x 50 mm (11.1 x 3.6 x 2 in)
• 24V/1A passive Gigabit PoE
• Operating Temperature: -40C to +70C
• Store TemperatureL -40C to 70C
• Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing (RH)
• Standards/Regulatory Compliance: FCC/IC and CE
• RF Performance (TX): 2.4GHz: 30dBm @ 6Mbps, 27dBM @ 300Mbps; 5GHz: 28dBm @ 6 Mbps, 24 dBm @ 866 Mbps
Availability: In Stock
0 item sold
IgniteNet’s SkyFire AC is an outdoor dual-radio AP/CPE/PTP featuring the newest wireless and cloud technologies. It contains 2 ultra-high powered 2×2 MiMO radios; an 802.11ac (5GHz) and 802.11n (2.4GHz) radios capable of delivering blisteringly fast wireless speeds.
This model has integrated 7dBi 2.4GHz and 15dBi 5GHz antennas.
• Cloud Enabled Networking: SkyFire AC is cloud-enabled out of the box allowing for easy, highly scalable installation, configuration, and management
• Dual Band AC1200 Operation: Capable of operating simultaneously at 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n) as well as 5GHz (802.11a/n/ac) to supply ample throughput for the most demanding applications
• Powerful, Flexible Configuration: Can either operate as a standalone access point or as a coordinated, cloud managed access point
• Robust Weather Resistant Design: Features a hybrid metal/plastic design built to withstand the harshest environments including precipitation, hot/cold weather and high/low humidities
There are no reviews yet.